12 September 2009

Wow, rare Headmasters Highbrow MISB!

An ultra rare MISB Highbrow has been listed on eBay. Easily one of the rarer and harder to find of the 1987 Headmasters, this would be a great piece to have in a serious collector's collection. I have not seen many of these around over the years I have been collecting Transformers and this is certainly a good piece to be getting.

I think it will easily become even more valuable if the winning bidder were to grade it with AFA.

Check out the auction here:
Transformers Headmaster Highbrow MISB auction

Direct link to pictures of MISB Highbrow can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts