I'm now back in Sydney.
I was in HK and SG from 9th April till 25 April. Looking back, I no longer get these opportunities often. Going on a long holiday and having the time to toy hunt is increasingly becoming a luxury.
However, this year, I have been fortunate enough to have time for Tokyo in January and now Hong Kong and Singapore in April.
This trip to HK/SG was more a family visiting trip but I managed to squeeze in some toy hunting time and obtained a fair few Transformers, for which I'm incredibly happy.
I was pleasantly surprised that HK still held a few delightful surprises where vintage G1 TFs are concerned! Check them out below!
Here is a summary of the HK/SG Trip 2010 chapters:
- 12 April - HK - Scoping out Mong Kok and Yau Ma Tei, lots of vintage TFs to see!
- 13 April - HK - Causeway Bay and Micromasters C-373 and C-374
- 15 April - HK - Back to Richmond Centre for diaclone/microman blue Bluestreak MIB
- 17 April - HK - Back to Yau Ma Tei, lots of vintage MIB TFs
- 20 & 22 April - SG - Comic acquisitions
- 23 April - SG - Micromaster MIB army
- 25 April - SG - iGear limited edition Teletraan-1 (Computer Command Centre)