29 March 2008

The Big Move

During my trip back home to Singapore, I moved.

I relocated to another place, and so did my Transformers.

It was a decision that was a long time coming because my place used to be 90 minutes from the city. In tiny Singapore, that is outrageously unacceptable. It's been decided that relocation to a place 5 minutes from the city is ideal. And that is what happened on 28 Jan 2008.

Since I'm overseas for most of the year, my Transformers were always stored away with no chance to display them.


Transformers storage at previous place

These all, including my loose and boxed Transformers scattered around my room, had to be packed up and moved to the new place. Even with my girlfriend's help, it took me 3 days to pack them up and confidently say that they will be safe during transport.

Well, this is how they looked during transit.


All packed up

... and now, they are ready to be moved here...


The new place

Next: Their new home

***
Read all The Big Move chapters:
Chapter 01: The Big Move
Chapter 02: Their New Home
Chapter 03: Shelves zoom in!
Chapter 04: Epilogue
Chapter 05: The New Quest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts