24 April 2010

SG Toy Hunt - IDW Retailer Incentive Poster with Shockwave

Bought this from GB Comics when I was about to walk out the door.

It's a Retailer Incentive Poster available only to comic retailers in limited quantities in the US Retailers Summit back in 2006. It features company logos that are embossed in gold and Nick Roche's Shockwave from Transformers Spotlight #1: Shockwave.

This was framed and wrapped in protective cellophane which I didn't remove when I took the photos. The wavy lines in the photos are caused from the light reflections due to the cellophane wrapping around the frame.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts