09 March 2010

Update! The Constructicons are here

Got this in today.

So excited that I decided to take some pics now (rather than wait for the weekend as I usually do). This is one of my rare few early years G1 purchases in a long long time, maybe in the last 3 years (since I only buy early years stuff to upgrade).

These guys are the minty-est toys I've seen that are not MISB. The condition is unbelievable. The cardbacks (main reason I got these upgrades) are similarly immaculate.

I'm just swooning...

... Bonecrusher, Scavenger, Scrapper, Long Haul and Mixmaster MOC...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts