11 March 2010

Hey junior! The 'junior' Decepticon Headmasters - Fangry, Horri-Bull and Squeezeplay

"(junior) we called the dog Indiana..."

Here they are, junior Decepticon Headmasters MIB! (pardon the poor photography)

Fangry, Horri-Bull and Squeezeplay - among these three molds, I like Squeezeplay the best.




Fangry MIB







Horri-Bull MIB






Squeezeplay MIB

I actually found this figure on eBay AU when the auction had 16 minutes to run. I decided to bid and won it for a good price (apparently there is less competition at 7pm AEST).

Very nice condition and toy and box. Box has no flap crease.




***

See other Headmaster juniors!
+ (Hosehead) Carb MIB Japanese box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts