05 March 2011

If something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing...

So today, a Saturday, and for the 3rd week in a row E has to go back to work.

Went for breakfast (alone) and then went to the TRU at Causeway Bay which is 5 mins from my place...

... I basically picked up all the Wheeljacks and Thundercrackers on the pegs...

... because if something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing...


Wheeljacks!

I like this release of Wheeljack. For once a Hasbro release of a white toy actually is white. The colours are quite brilliant and I am quite impressed with it. In any case, one of them will be free from their plastic prison soon... 

Thundercrackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts