24 January 2010

MIB journal - C302 Carb (Hosehead) MIB

As with Getaway, I was growing a little tired of scouring eBay for a US boxed MIB Hosehead. For such a simple and marginally canonical toy, the prices were always a little unrealistic.

I jumped at the opportunity to grab this C302 Carb MIB in the same shop I got C304 Lightfoot from. Carb is essentially Hosehead. There is no difference except for the box. As with C304 Lightfoot, the downside to this piece is that it has no paperworks.

Figure = C9.5
Stickers = C9.5, no wear
Box = C9, little wear, no flap crease






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts