12 August 2012

Triple Changer, Japanese Transformers C-83: Sandstorm MIB, unused

I have waited a really long time to post this.

I bought this yonks ago in Japan and just plainly and simply forgot to post about it, how slack of me. Now, I've even forgotten how I acquired this except that its with E and that it was a very very good price for an unused, MIB, complete and near C10 piece. I must have bought it at Mandarake Nakano together with another 4-5 pieces of unused MM bases, I think.

As usual, all paperworks and unused sticker sheet are accounted for.

C-83: Sandstorm MIB


Out of box showing insert and all paperworks it came with - that's a lot of paper.

Yeah, kill more trees, turn the earth to sand...

Close up of the toy. It does not actually look so good without the black window stickers.

Next up, another triple-changer perhaps?

8 comments:

  1. Glorious! Been looking for a MIB one forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey buddy, will hit you up when I next see one!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh... Sandstorm. The only Autobot in the animated G1 continuity to authentically befriend a Decepticon. Shame you forgot how you obtained it, as I bet it was a fun story. :)

    Also, for some reason, this makes me wonder why you did not buy Gentei! Dark Skyfire. Namely because he is the Henkei!/G1's very own "Heroic Destron." ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just grabbed it in one of the stores, together with Jap box Grapple and 4 MM bases... heh.

      I did in fact buy gentei Dark Skyfire, but I'm not really like it that much. Post here - http://heroicdecepticon.blogspot.hk/2011/04/exclusive-on-exclusive-or-are-these.html

      Delete
    2. Sounds like me when it comes to my budding collection. Then again, I bought all of mine on TFsource. Heh. And very nice. He is, to be honest, my very first choice. December 7, 2011. I bought him right away on that site because he won me over.

      And also, he does remind me of you, besides the "Heroic Destron" comment. I mean, the only difference between you two is the fact that he had a special coating that did not protect him from glaciers... And you live far away from glaciers. Beyond that, you both share the same level of passion for your own hobbies and have somebody to share it with. :)

      Delete
    3. You even remember the day you bought Sandstorm? Impressive! Thanks for the kind words man, I certain live far from glaciers... in fact, I live far from any natural scenery!

      Delete
  3. Is that the plastic toe version? Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's plastic toe. Only USA assortment 1 has metal toes, I believe (could be wrong). I have never seen a Jap release that has metal toes. Same case with Springer, the Jap release never had metal chests (again, I am prepared to stand corrected on this)

      Delete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts