How to I write a next post that lives up to the original Project Vanguard (aka diaclone black Countach Sideswipe) post, I asked myself. How to I write a next post that lives up to a post that garnered much attention and generated much discussion, that in the span of 24 hours sky-rocketed into the #1 most read post on my blog in the last 30 days (scroll all the way down to see list)?
It was a tough question. But I chickened out with a simple answer - I'll simply post most photos of this piece!
As they say, 'here we go...!'
BOX - aka the MIB-ness
Product ID number is "461320-0-1500"
Back of box
With unused accessories
Upper body close up
BROTHERS IN ARMOUR
With G1 Red Alert (from Goodbye convoy giftset) on left and G1 Sideswipe on right.
- Project Vanguard - pre-Transformers Diaclone black New Lamborghini Countach LP500S (aka Sideswipe) MIB, unused
- Article by Maz on TF-1 entitled "DIACLONE BLACK NEW COUNTACH LP500S (SIDESWIPE) - 'PROJECT VANGUARD'"
- Diaclone CarRobots No.18: Marlboor (Marlboro) Wheeljack MIB unused
- Heroic's Hunt - Osaka / Tokyo toy hunt tally! (2012)
- Osaka acquisitions tally! (2011)
- Heroic's Osaka Transformers Toy Shopping Guide
I know it's a sin, but I really want to see him stickered and with his launcher. Still, beautiful pics! Congratulations again on an incredible find.ReplyDelete
No it's not a sin to sticker TFs. I can assure you that once my new place and display is ready, I will sticker every-one-of my unused TFs and open up all the MISB ones... slowly. But it will be done!Delete