18 November 2010

Henkei Smokescreen and Device Label Broadblast

Went to the shops after work today, in particular Shop 221 on Yau Ma Tei to chat with the owner about Impossible Toys Arcee. To my delight, he got a 'new' batch of Henkeis in and one of them is Henkei Smokescreen (to me one the rare ones which I have not ever seen before and does not have a US release). Grabbed it for HKD$300

Also saw that he had a Device Label Broadblast on sale and managed to bargain down the price to HKD$360!

2 very nice acquisitions that I'm happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts