15 October 2010

Masterforce D-305: Buster MIB

* The text for this article, the D-304: Hydra article and D-306: Darkwings giftset article are very similar because I acquired them all in the one sitting. *

It doesn't rain, it pours.

I have been looking for Hydra and Buster for some time. They were the very last figures I needed to complete the 1988 Japanese exclusive Masterforce series. My buddy jgon has individual boxed Hydra and Busters to sell. We met up at Yau Ma Tei for exchange and pick up, afterwhich, he brought me to this toy shop filled with vintage Japanese G1 goodies to browse.

Guess what I saw there. D-306: Darkwings giftset (ie: a giftset containing Hydra and Buster). If I do it, I might as well do it all the way. I picked up the Darkwings giftset as well. So I went from furiously hunting for Hydra and Buster and not wanting to pay stupid prices on eBay, to now having 2 sets of these suddenly at prices that are way more reasonable than eBay.

It doesn't rain, it pours!

D-305: Buster (recoloured USA Series 4, Dreadwind)
Box = C7.5, near C8
Toy = C8, stickers in C7 condition
Paperworks = missing











Masterforce D-305: Buster


Buster with D-304: Hydra

Buster with D-304: Hydra and D-306: Darkwings giftset

***

See also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts