17 October 2010

I will now be moderating comments

Over the weekend someone or some organisation or some what-not spammed this site.

Some comment about 4 to 5 lines long about hotels and stuff in mandarin was posted as a comment in more than 90 of the entries on HeroicDecepticon.com. I cannot be bothered to read what it said. I don't care. It's just spam.

I have reported the user to Google and will now be taking the precaution of moderating all comments posted on this site. I apologise if your comments take a little longer to appear on the site. I don't foresee that it will take me more than a 12 hour period to moderate comments.

I  want to keep this site as open as possible and continue welcome any and all comments, just not spam.

~ HD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts