I was heartened with the reception to the previous 2 "Canadian Slag" posts either directly on my blog, through emails or through Message Boards (forums). Thanks guys, you know who you are!
Previously, I wrote about acquiring this rare gem. Then I did a comparison between the "regular" G1 Slag and the "Canadian" G1 Slag, which really in a nutshell showed the key reasons why anybody'd want a Canadian Slag.
Today, I took a few shots of Canadian Slag after he had been integrated with his fellow Dinobots (and fellow Dino-cassettes, if I can be so bold).
Dinobots in the middle and background; Dino-cassettes in the foreground. I have placed them near Wheeljack and Ratchet, who 'created' them.
Another shot from a slightly higher vantage point. Back row of Dinobots - Snarl, Grimlock and Sludge; middle row of Dinobots - Swoop and Slag.
A frontal shot focusing on the 5 Dinobots.
Man, the Dinobot family looks gorgeous. For maximum cartoon fidelity, I'll need to start hunting for the Diaclone blue-chest Swoop....
Wish me luck,
- G1 Slag - Canadian exclusive 'red faced' version
- Comparison between G1 variant "Canadian Slag" vs G1 regular release (USA) Slag
- Canadian red faced Slag with his fellow Dinobots!
- Diaclone Swoop MIB unused - Part 1 - Mint in box
- Diaclone Swoop MIB unused - Part 2 - Out of box, robot and dinosaur pics
- Diaclone Swoop MIB unused - Part 3 - The cartoon accurate Dinobots!
- Diaclone Swoop MIB unused - Part 4 - comparison between Diaclone Swoop and G1 Swoop
hey looks great I got a red slag, i bought a KO blue swoop...vector sigma? do you also have botcon A3 like me?ReplyDelete
hiya, no BotCon A3. I do have BotCon 2007 Alpha Trion though. And I don't do KOs, so KO blue Swoop is out of the question for me, although I would really love a blue Swoop (diaclone).Delete