30 December 2010

Victory, C-325: Greatshot MIB

Introducing Greatshot MIB, Sixshot's counterpart, or should I say repaint in the Transformers Victory universe.

I was first acquainted with Greatshot back in 2001 when I was in HK. I bought a Greatshot, loose, complete, in C9 condition for SGD$70. Since I was still a student back then, I fell short of funds when I returned to Singapore. Needing money for Uni, I decided to sell Greatshot at a flea market (I hadn't even heard of the guy back then, so no sentimentality there). Since I've never ever seen the toy before, I decided to ask for a ridiculous price - SGD$300. To my surprise, it sold in the first 15 minutes of me putting it at my friend's flea market stall. Wow.

Here is a MIB Greatshot that I have recently reaquired.



Box top


Box bottom


Box bottom


Bio card

Out of box






Greatshot with God Ginrai

2 comments:

  1. Love the last pic of GS with God Ginrai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too. I also painted GS's eyes blue if you can see them... =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts