20 December 2010

Singapore acquisitions

Was in Singapore to attend a wedding over the weekend and managed to pick up some stuff.

Very happy to have the chance to meet up with Automorpher and zfeakye from TFW2005. I exchanged goodies with them - I handed over D-306: Darkwings giftset to zfeakye and he handed me the Henkei Ratchet and Inferno he helped my pick up a few weeks ago. 

I also managed to pick up Generations Blurr for SGD$20 and the BTS-03: Matrix of Leadership custom kit from my long time buddy D. Even got 2 transparent fists for G1 Optimus Prime that is exclusive to D in the Asian region. Woot!

Here they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts