08 June 2010

New arrivals - Targetmaster Blurr



I finally got ahold of this figure. For a time, I was wagering with myself whether it will be TM Blurr or Needlenose that will be the last US G1 figure that I acquire. It's just so hard to find either of these 2 on eBay, at the right price. Awhile ago, I obtained Needlenose and then there are still 2 more US G1 Transformers to go - Skyhopper (which is easily obtainable) and Targetmaster Blurr.

I bought this Targetmaster Blurr off a fellow Board member at TFW 2005, the new best place to buy TFs and round off my collection!

Now, there is only Skyhopper to go before I complete US G1 from 1984 to 1989...

Targetmaster Blurr pictures.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts