From the looks of my recent entries, it appears that I have been a little quiet on the acquisitions side of late.
'Is this really case?', I thought to myself as I was heading home today.
I did a quick mental count of what was on-route and by gosh, no, it's not been quiet on the acquisitions side - these stuff just have not reached me, yet.
Let's see, in the order I bought them, there is:
- a pre-Transformer MIB piece coming from the UK (it's here);
- 2 MOSC items, one Japanese and the other USA, coming from Italy (they're here);
- 2 pieces of 1984 series 1 Autobot cars MIB, unused, with bubble inserts, coming from the US (just here today);
- 1 piece of 1984 series 1 pre-rub MIB TF coming from the UK (just here today);
- coming from Canada, there is 1 dinobot, 2 power dashers, 1 combiner complete, a 1985 mailaway figure and a pre-TF figure;
- 2 boxes, one a giftset and another of the largest Transformer ever made, coming from the US;
- 1 exclusive vintage poster coming from the US; and
- another exclusive poster coming from a different seller in the US.
That's more than a handful.
So is it quiet of late? Nah, it's just the calm before the storm.