06 July 2010

Decepticon Headmaster Swamp Warrior: Skullcruncher MIB

This is figure that was nominated by E on her list of wants. She is quite fond of Skullcruncher, because he transforms into a crocodile.

When I was young, my brother had Skullcruncher as a toy. It was the only Decepticon Headmaster we had. These were just very expensive to buy.

Glad I got it as part of a huge lot from fellow OZ Former member jgon.

Skullcruncher MIB
Box = C9
Toy = C9.5
Accessories = complete
Bubble = included
Paperworks = sealed and unused













The contents, very beautiful!






Close up of Grax






Close up of paperworks






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts