I have to say though, this post is probably less exciting than previous posts of this nature.
So here we have it - the sum totality of all my acquisitions for this trip.
- D-62: Galvatron MIB, unused
- Gakken Mospeada 1/8 Ride Armor (aka aka Robotech's The New Generation, 'Cyclone')
- Gakken Mospeada 1/35 scale Legioss AFC-01I (aka Robotech's The New Generation 'Alpha Fighter', green)
- Gakken Mospeada 1/35 scale Legioss AFC-01Z (aka Robotech's The New Generation 'Alpha Fighter', red, 'Rook Type')
- Transformers Henkei Strafe
- Shinki - Harmony Grace MIB
- TV Artbook #22
These 3 in the photo were acquired for good buddies. One in HK, the other in Australia and the Artbook is going to the USA. I'm so glad I found the Artbook on this trip, it was actually the only Artbook the shop had but happened to be the one that my friend is missing.
Alpha Fighters and Cyclone
So that's it, a wrap for this Japan trip. I bought a totality of 7 items, 3 for buddies and 4 for myself. Looking back, this is probably one of the most uneventful turnouts in terms of collectibles, so far.
Maybe I've just ran of things that I do not have or could buy?
For completeness, these are the Acquisition Tallies from past trips....
2013 December - Hokkaido / Sapporo / Tokyo
2012 July - Osaka / Tokyo
2011 May - Osaka
2011 February - Tokyo / Hokkaido
2010 January - Tokyo