08 February 2015

Hasbro - 1984 / 1985 G1 Autobot Cars MIB

E had to go back to the office today, so I had a couple of hours at home after sending her to work. Took out my early year boxed Autobot cars for a shot. 

After a decade and a half of chasing down every Generation One transformer, I think it really came down to these, or at least the 1984 / 1985 Transformers that are really close to heart and that I really want.

I don't know know about others, but this is such a sight to me and a real treat...

Left column: Mirage, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Hound, Ratchet, Ironhide (all from Series 1, 1984)
Middle column: Bluestreak, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Jazz, Trailbreaker, Hoist (all from Series 1, 1984 except Hoist from Series 2, 1985)
Right column: Tracks, Skids, Smokescreen, Red Alert, Grapple, Inferno (all from Series 2, 1985).



One of my all time favourite Autobot cars...

***

... and a preview of some seekers...


5 comments:

  1. This is sight is very awesome!!! Do you have dinobot too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is anything as beautiful as a wall of boxed G1 figs! Just stunning :D
    I acquired a nice MIB Bluestreak recently. ;)

    What's the story behind that blue Bluestreak? I thought he was never released?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Absolutely Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts