Here it is, Heroic's usual tally up after a toy hunt trip.
When I was there, I kept thinking, man, there's nothing here and I bought things here and there. This morning, when I was tallying up my acquisitions, I realised that I've actually bought a fair few things.
A small caveat - I've snuck a few pieces that arrived before my Japan trip which I didn't have time to update as acquisitions into the group shot, heh. Bite me.
From Osaka / Tokyo:
- Gnaw MIB, Japanese mailaway edition
- C-107: Crosshairs MIB, unused
- D-90: Slugslinger MIB
- Micromaster MT-04 MISB
- SD-21: Bruticus Maximus MISB
- Lucky Draw black Tracks MISB
- Decoy Defensor (green) MISP
- Decoy Menasor (orange) MISP
- MyClone Sideswipe
- MyClone Red Alert (chase figure)
- Brave Police Shadowmaru MIB, unused (Sixshot redeco)
- TV Artbook #14
- TV Artbook #43
- TV Artbook #55
- TV Magazine with foldout Transformers poster
- Transformers: Generations 2012
- Transformers G1 PC game pocket guide book
- Bleach original art of Ichimaru Gin (not pictured)
- Bleach original art of Kuchiki Byakuya (not pictured)
- Diaclone MIB unused piece (not pictured)
Not from Japan but included in photo:
- G1 Scourge MIB, unused (painted top version)
- C-84: Sprung MIB, unused
- C-202: Phoenix MIB, unused
- C-203: Diver MIB, unused
- D-329: Leozack MIB
- D-330: Gai Hawk MIB
- D-331: Hellbat MIB
- D-332: Jarugar MIB
- D-333: Killbison MIB
- D-334: Drillhorn MIB
- Toyworld Hegamon MIB
Finally got a missile for my Missile Master....
1 out of the 4 rubber figures are extremely rare. Guess which.
Lucky draw black Tracks belongs to E
Finally, after 2 years of searching, I found Artbook #43 (the one with the Fort Max box art in front) and boy are the contents sweeeeet....