18 May 2008

Breaking News- Massive box art at Botch's

They are here.

They are up and live.

Edited Headmaster era box art at Botch's Box Art Archive. It took the team consisting of Botch, Ginraii, Prial, Slim, ThunderThruster and myself, approximately 2 weeks and a bit to get all these up but they are here, in all their grandeur...

Check out Botch's original post here: Head Formation of Friendship

Now if I can just get my hands on Ginraii's 600dpi photoshop format edit for C-114 Fortress Maximus... heh.

1 comment:

  1. Sure, you want it as a Jpg? I have some other hi-res boxart jpg's for you if your want. Get my email from Botch and drop me a line...

    Ginraii

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts