25 January 2008

The road to Victory Part 01- The Victory Battle

I was trying to help Botch locate a scannable print quality back-of-box image of the Victory battle scene.

For that purpose, I dug out my Victory Saber giftset (which is one of the sweetest Transformer toys I have).

To my horror (and probably Botch's), there is no back-of-box battle scene behind the Victory Saber giftset. Ever the opportunist, I took the chance to snap some high resolution shots of the giftset.

This would be one of them.


C-328: Victory Saber
full size image here

Next: The Acquisition

***
Read all The Road to Victory chapters:
Chapter 01- The Victory Battle
Chapter 02- The Acquisition
Chapter 03- The Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts