Beginning from 14 December, E and I were:
- snowboarding in Niseko for approx 5 days;
- visiting various places and also toy hunting in Sapporo for approx 4 days; and
- visiting various places and also toy hunting in Tokyo for approx 4 days.
I visited various places on my maps and also a few new ones in between. All in all, it was a great trip, highly enjoyable and a fun way to cap off the year.
This trips haul consists of....
- 08 - Streak MIB (missing lots of parts, but box is nice)
- 10 - Inferno MIB, complete (missing instructions)
- 18 - Frenzy MIB, complete, unused
- 97 - Dirge MIB, unused (eHobby 'reissue')
- Masterforce Aquastar MISB
- C-67: Rewind MOSC
- C-69: Ultra Magnus MIB (missing 4 missiles)
- C-104: Brainstorm MIB, complete, unused
- C-313: Hardspark MIB, unused
- C-314: Hotspark loose
- C-372: Star Convoy MIB, complete
- D-88: Triggerhappy MIB, complete
- D-304: Hydra loose complete (part of Darkwings)
- D-305: Buster loose complete (part of Darkwings)
- TF-03: Sixturbo MIB, complete
- Thunder Clash MIB, complete, unused toys and unused paperworks
- BT-08: Zoom Zoom MISB
- BT-15: Prowl (blue) MIB
- TV Artbook #27 - featuring Transformers 2010
- TV Artbook #33 - featuring Headmasters
- TF Artbook #43 - featuring Headmasters, beautiful Fort Max cover
- TF Artbook #55 - featuring Headmasters juniors and others from Masterforce
- TF Artbook #69 - featuring Masterforce
- TF Artbook #86 - featuring Transformers Victory
C-67: Rewind MOSC was spotted by E, on the floor, among some 'lesser', poorer condition more recent released TFs. It was just there, like nobody wanted it. E saw it, picked it up and said 'is this good?'. Yeah, of course! And of course I blame Roberts too!
The TV Artbooks are all for a friend, since I already own them. You know who you are, Christmas has come!
- E's recommended buys - TF-03: Sixturbo MIB, C-69: Ultra Magnus and C-372: Star Convoy. All found and recommended for purchase by E.
- Most unexpected find - Euro exclusive Thunderclash MIB and unused, but with vintage Japanese packaging stickers on the box (meaning it was not really just a 'Euro' exclusive?; more on this later).
- Happy Christmas Day find - MIB complete Star Convoy in C9 condition, for a bargain price of US$70!
- Most bang for buck acquisition - MOSC Rewind on Japanese card for US$40 (these typically go for about US$100 online).
- Near Milestones - bagging the 2 BTs in the photos means I am 1 BT away from having a complete BT collection.
As per tradition, I welcome any enquiries re the above if you are interested, but also as per tradition, 80% of the above are either purchased for others already or I am keeping, heh.