04 April 2011

Update to "How to tell if your Goodbye Megatron giftset is genuine/ original?" post

During a toy hunt trip with OZ Former Ultra Magnus tonight, I browsed a copy of Transformers Generations 2009 (vol 1) that has been translated into Chinese.

From there, I managed to figure out what the text below said and have made some new discoveries about the version of Starscream that came with the Goodbye Megatron giftset.


I came home, took out my Goodbye Megatron giftset and inspected my Starscream. It all matches and due to that, changes my original opinion on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts